Saturday, June 27, 2015

Play it Again, Toads! #18


Welcome to the 18th Play it Again, Toads! where we revisit archived challenges of the Imaginary Garden.   Choose your own challenge from the archives (right sidebar 2011-2015) or select from three I've spotlighted below.

You may use my photos here for inspiration with an archived challenge.

You may rework old poems or submit original poems.  Link your specific post to Mr. Linky below and be sure to make it clear which challenge you are resurrecting by including a link.   Also, be neighborly and visit the other wonderful poets.


1.  Imagined by Ella  - Writing from the Inside Out 

2.  Imagined by Grapeling - Get Listed July 2014 - (also has amazing photos)

3.  Imagined by Kerry - Wednesday Challenge (Very) Old School






I apologize for posting this challenge late on this Saturday afternoon.  Please feel free to post late as I hope you are all out enjoying the weather and the weekend.

10 comments:

hedgewitch said...

Thought these were supposed to go up at noon on Saturday? My time is taken for the next 24--would have done something if I'd known then.

Margaret said...

Yes ... I apologize for being late today.

Hannah said...

Thank you, for the challenge, Margaret. Happy weekend everyone!

Rosemary Nissen-Wade said...

Nice timing for me, Down Under! :-)

I tried for the first and third of your suggested challenges, describing my cat's behaviour as well as my thoughts about it, and finding the perfect Shakespearian quote - a little long for a title but good to borrow from, and to use in full as a prefatory note.

Sweeper of Dreams said...

Lovely, fun prompt!

brudberg said...

Ah.. sitting in the sunshine and thinking of hell.. alas my dark mind could not have come up with anything else.

Sanaa Rizvi said...

Hey everyone,

Sorry for being late.. had a migraine last night.. I chose to write for the second one i.e Get Listed July 2014. Hope you guys like it :D

Thank you Margaret for this wonderful opportunity :D

Lots of love,
Sanaa

Anonymous said...

It's not letting me post comments on the blogs of Kerry or Rosemary which is a great shame. Can't understand why that is

Helen said...

Love it when prompts get specific ... Thanks Margaret and Ella!

Margaret said...

Thank you for playing, everyone. I am enjoying these poems. Reading them on my phone while we drive for a trip away and will comment once we arrive in the evening at the hotel.