Omens and Superstitions
- excessively credulous belief in and reverence for the supernatural.
Synonyms: unfounded belief, credulity
- a widely held but irrational belief in supernatural influences, especially as leading to good or bad luck, or a practice based on such a belief.
Synonyms: myth, belief, old wives' tale, notion
25 Most Popular Superstitions Around the World
- the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.
"the world of science and technology"
Synonyms: branch of knowledge, body of knowledge/information/facts, area of study, discipline, field
- a particular area of science.
- a systematically organized body of knowledge on a particular subject.
"the science of criminology"
Top 20 Amazing Science Facts
Our challenge today is to write a poem inspired either by superstition or science (or both).