Monday, July 29, 2013

Open Link Monday

Welcome to the Imaginary Garden...



It's another Monday, the last of July, and on Real Toads, this day signifies the beginning of another wonderful week of poetical opportunities. All are welcome to join in the fun by linking up a poem of their choice, and to rest a spell in the garden, take in the tranquility and beauty by reading and sharing your thoughts with us in commentary. The year is rushing by us, sometimes we need to pause and reflect on a single day, before it too becomes a thing of the past.


photo credit: smilla4 via photopin cc


9 comments:

Vandana Sharma said...

Happy monday:)

Susie Clevenger said...

Happy Monday!! Have a great week!!

Jim said...

Happy Monday, Kerry!!!

I like this old building and the way it is depicted. Just the nine window s, almost, with nothing shown for foundation or roof makes it nice and inviting for thought.
..

Jim said...

I hope I didn't break any Toad convention today. It would have been nice, my way of thinking, had I found my Hyde Park soap box preacher photo but that wasn't to be.
..

sayan said...

couldn't wait for the monday..paradoxical it seems, having grown up to expect nothing but monday morning blues the first thing in the morning, the second day of the week..

Unknown said...

Hola. Happy Monday and a very happy week to all!

Kerry O'Connor said...

Another impossibly busy Monday - I'm even typing too fast and making typos.. back to fix them...

Welcome to all, and I shall be sure to have a good time reading your poems between today and tomorrow.

Marian said...

the etheree might be habit-forming.

Susan said...

Whew. Still traveling. Just stopped to post the poem I wrote Saturday. I have missed a number of prompts and poems. I'll be catching up next week when I am back home. Hope it's not too cold there, Kerry.